Top Shelf Quilts Shipping Policies
We always seek to find the most affordable shipping rates with the most dependable service. Our shipping fees include the amount charged to us by the shipping service being used and usually have around a 5% to 10% handling fee added to cover our costs for processing the shipping of orders. If shipping is unavailable or is for some reason more expensive than the amount calculated at order, we will contact you to notify you first. Also. if we are out of any items you might have ordered, we will try to contact you to see if you want what we might have on hand or if you would just want to cancel the item. All shipping fees are non-refundable.
Shipping Is free for Domestic orders over $25 Orders shipped free will use the economy shipping method by USPS. THIS POLICY APPLIES TO DOMESTIC ORDERS ONLY.
Top Shelf Quilts Return Policy
Unless otherwise indicated all orders for product custom-configured to your needs (e g. fabric yardage, monogrammed items, etc.) are nonrefundable. Other Items are eligible for refund with the following requirements, which needs to be emailed with your written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request for refund must be received within 30 days of purchase
- You must include your Order ID number (from the receipt emailed to you as well as the packing slip from your shipment)
- In your refund request, you must include your Full Name, Phone Number Email Address, and Mailing Address.
- Include a full description of the reason for the refund request
Once we receive your request, we will reply within two business days typically. If you qualify for a refund, we will give you instructions on returning the item.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive Information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers In which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.topshelfquilts.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally Identifiable information is collected from you through the website how It Is used and with whom It may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntary give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfil your request (e g. to ship an order).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website,
- See what data we have about you. If any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.